Roberts Mobile Mechanics Hours
Monday - 7am - 6pm
tuesday - 7am - 6pm
Wednesday - 7am - 6pm
Thursday - 7am - 6pm
Friday - 7am - 6pm
Saturday - 8am - 4pm
Sunday by appointments
Call us anytime
Crank No Start
Check Engine Lights
Belt Tension and Idlers
Ignition Tune Up
Camshaft Position Sensor
Auto Repairs in Mt Juliet, TN
I'm out to change your mind about what getting your auto repair in Nashville, Tennessee should be like. I've got the best mobile auto repair in and the surrounding area, period.
Before I touch a thing on your automobile, I start out by listening to you and what you have to say about the problem! My experience in auto repair will guide me to asking questions that will help pinpoint what the problem are. The main cause of the problem may not be what you think or have been told what it is, which often times ends up saving you lots of money.
When I have arriving for your appointment, I then start our process...
1. I will document exactly what you tell us you are experiencing - listening for all the details and symptoms.
2. I will often times, test drive the auto right along with you to help narrow down a noise or problem. If you're not around, I still test drive the auto to determine if I can see, hear, or feel what you described.
3. Then, I will start our diagnosis process. I look at the whole auto from top to bottom. This process prevents me from missing the 'root cause' of the auto repair problem, and this prevents return visits to 'fix it right'. As I go through the auto repair diagnosis Inspection process. I rank them as Needing Immediate Attention, Recommended, or Acceptable.
4. At this point, I call you with our estimate based on what I've uncovered so far, before I begin the auto repair process. I'll make sure to get a hold of you somehow; I'll call your cell, work, home. Roberts auto repair in Nashville will tell you what I found with you directly.
5. I won't begin the repair process until you're comfortable with what we're going to do, and thoroughly understand what the repairs and process will be, and the costs involved. Then and only then, do we being the auto repair work. Once the auto repairs are completed a test is preformed on our electronic equipment to ensure it was done right. Then, I take your auto on another test drive to make sure we fixed the problem.
6. Finally, I will give you a call and let you know your auto is ready.
When Robert's auto repair in Nashville and the surrounding areas says we're the best auto repair on wheels, we mean it!
"Roberts Auto Repair got us out of a pinch quick. We were stuck and needed to get out of town the same day. John made the trip out got us fixed and out within an hour. The prices were great and they kept us on our schedule. We would highly recommend them for all of you mechanic needs"
Midnight To Twelve
National Touring Act
"What can I say! This was such a great mobile auto repair service to find! John was very thorough, came the very next day, and did a super job fixing my car! And the price is unbeatable. I recommended him to my employees and within two days one had to call him! I will use this service in the future for sure. A+++++"